Submit the completed forms to the Main Office.
Additional Student Applications (page 1)
4. Report Card (most recent)
5. Standardized Test Scores 2nd - 12th Grade (most recent)
6. Application Fee $125 per Student
- Return completed:
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Pastor Recommendation
- Report Cards
- Standardized Test Scores
- Application Fee to the Main Office.
Forms and payment may be submitted in-person or electronically to the email@example.com. Application Fee may be paid through PayPal.
- Once we review the application materials, you will receive a call to schedule an appointment for admissions testing.
- Following admissions testing (usually within a week), you will receive a call to schedule your family interview with our Headmaster.
- You will be notified by mail (usually within two weeks) regarding admissions acceptance. Once your student is accepted, you will receive a contract and general school information in the mail. The contract should be returned with the enrollment fee within 10 business days to secure the student's placement.
- Once you have enrolled, you will receive our weekly newsletter and information for the next school year.
Providence Classical Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.